Tuesday, October 28, 2008

ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!


Alright, here we go. I've been off, here and there...taking some time...getting a few things handled here and there and now...I'M BACK! For those who are SWYMIN' with me, I want to take the time to first, apologize for leaving you all hanging. And second, I'd like to say "THANK YOU" for SWYMIN' with me in the first place and for continuing to do so!



ONE WEEK LEFT NOW! ONE WEEK FROM TODAY, AND IT'S ON! IT ALL COMES DOWN TO WIRE IN 5 DAYS! HOPEFULLY, YOU'RE ALL REGISTERED AND FIRED UP...READY TO GO AND GET YOUR VOTE ON!
Just please, keep in mind...YOU MUST PAY ATTENTION TO ALL DETAILS AND ACTIVITY SURROUNDING YOUR ACTUAL VOTING PROCEDURES! MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHERE YOU'RE HEADED TO VOTE AND BE CERTAIN YOU'RE NOT BAMBOOZLED OR GIVEN BOGUS INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR VOTING RIGHTS. IF YOU'RE PREVENTED FROM VOTING OR ARE TOLD YOU CAN'T VOTE AT A PARTICULAR LOCATION OR FOR A PARTICULAR REASON, BE SURE TO TAKE DOWN ALL INFORMATION YOU'RE TOLD AND BRING IT TO THE ATTENTION OF YOUR LOCAL VOTING RIGHTS OFFICES OR........CALL THE ELECTION PROTECTION COALITION AT: 1-866-OUR-VOTE or VISIT THE WEB-SITE AT: http://www.866ourvote.org/



ONE WEEK LEFT:

And it seems that the McCain/Palin team just gets more ridiculous every minute.
"My friends"....poor McCain can't even control his Carribu Barbie! Apparently now, she's gone "ROUGE!" "Off Message!" "Doin' her OWN THANG!" Well, let's look at it like this...she's not as dumb as she looks and has been acting I guess. Seems like she KNOWS their bid is doomed and she's looking forward to her very own presidential run in 2012! Let me see: NO WHERE NEAR QUALIFIED TO BE VICE-PRESIDENT...POSSIBLY QUALIFIED TO BE PRESIDENT??! I DON'T THINK SO. Well...she does have four years...maybe she'll be boning up on her leadership skills with that book she's been seen with tucked under her arm lately: "BEING PRESIDENT FOR DUMMIES!"

As for Barack...I'd like to think that he's got this whole thing locked up! On the real side though...I won't be 100% comfortable until he's actually sworn in and has moved the family into the white house! Then I'll bust out the champagne and start celebrating! As we all know...the Republicans are sure to pull out all the stops and ever possible scam they can in order to steal/take this election so like a lot of people, I'm a bit nervous.




Apparently, Barack has already got some lunatics out there looking to do him harm.
Well, actually more like a couple of lost, ignorant, low life trailer park, inbred white boys with no sense of self...SKINHEADS...whatever!!
All I can say is...maybe they'll learn some lessons in jail!
Seriously though, as I mentioned above, I'm nervous about Barack getting there, but there's also some fear that some silly fools, or...even worse...some not so silly fools will want to bring him harm!
Let's all keep our thoughts positive!

S K A A R
Powered By Blogger