Friday, August 29, 2008

FROM THE FROZEN NORTH COMES...


SARAH PALIN? MCCAIN'S PICK FOR VP? "JOHN, YOU'RE KIDDING...RIGHT!??"
Hey, who am I too judge? But, if I HAD to judge...I mean...If I were to say...find faults and pick apart your darling choice...I'd start with the following:

Well, she smoked marijuana! Says she didn't enjoy it...but...I rank that right up there with..."Yeah, I tried it once, but didn't actually inhale!"

Wasn't she some beauty queen or something like that? Ms.ALASKA! Oh wait, she only finished second! Well, that's not a good sign now is it!?
Guess what I'm getting at here is...SHE'S GOT SOME CELEBRITY BLOOD! OH NO!
Some STAR POWER! "John, I thought you detested candidates who could come off as "likeable" and popular and..."celebrity like!" Then again...who the heck ever paid attention to a second place beauty queen contestant from Alaska!?

And of course...there's that whole....AGE AND EXPERIENCE THING that P.O.W. JOHNNY and his boys have been harping on for the longest. "Sorry John, but...haven't you been making the case that Barack is "too young" and "too inexperienced" to lead our country?

Oh wait...I get it! I get it! After last nights convention...after Barack's speech...you and the good ol' boys just said to yourselves..."Ah fu-k it...we're done...doesn't matter who we pick...may as well go out with some fun!"

Or...is this some last ditch effort to win some of Hillary's supporters?

S K A A R !

No comments:

Powered By Blogger